CME CDP Accreditation
CME – Continuing Medical Education
The Congress has been accredited for the following disciplinary areas:
Medical Surgeons, Oncologists & Gynecologists.
Credits will be recognized only based on the attendance of the scientific sessions.
CME PROVIDER ID 836
Via Flaminia Vecchia, 508
00191 Roma- Italy
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Describe the latest information in treatment strategies in gynaecologic cancers.
• Identify educational resources, networks and other for exchange of knowledge and learning about gynaecological cancer.
• Discuss translational research and clinical trials in gynecological cancers.
• Address novelties in surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and immunotherapy in the treatment of gynecological malignancies.
IGCS 2021 is the global meeting place for clinical practitioners, researchers, clinical researchers in the field of gynecological oncology and its sub-specialties.
INDUSTRY SUPPORT DISCLOSURE
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict
accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support.
Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organizations is made in the program guide and on the event website
• A list of all industry supporters and sessions is available in the Recognition, Acknowledgements and Industry Support section at the back of the program e-book.
• Detailed programs for all Industry Sessions are available on the Online Program
The IGCS Annual Global Meeting – Rome + Virtual has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with:
22 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.”
Below the breakdown of ECMEC®s per day:
30.08.2021 – 5.00
31.08.2021 – 6.00
01.09.2021 – 6.00
02.09.2021 – 5.00
AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at https://edhub.ama-assn.org/pages/applications
ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS OF CANADA
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
TO RECEIVE YOUR CME/CPD CERTIFICATE
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit
claiming procedure. The process takes about 10 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before September 30,2021:
1. Complete the online evaluation form https://it.surveymonkey.com/r/3GCZKYX. Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended.
2. The CME/CPD certificate will be sent via email once the evaluation form is completed.
The CME program will also be available on demand for 90 days after the end of the Congress. If you need assistance, have questions, or need additional information, please contact the CME provider at email@example.com.